member is offline
Things To Do In An Elevator Tues.11/21
« Thread started on: Nov 21st, 2006, 10:25pm »
Things to do in an elevator
1) When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
2) Push the buttons and pretend they gave you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
3) Call the Psychic Hotline from your cellphone and ask if they know what floor you are on.
4) Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
5) Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on, ask them if they have an appointment.
6) Lay down a Twister mat and ask the people if they would like to play.
7) Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them if they can hear ticking.
8) Pretend you are a flight attendent and review emergency procedures and exits with passengers.
9) When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, don't panic, they open again!"
10) Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you , just shut up!
11) Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?"
12) Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
13) Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to other passengers.
14) Listen to the elevator walls with your stethescope.
15) Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers, "This is MY personal space!"